*Congressional Reform Act of 2011*_
The following listing of ’reforms’ allegedly recommended by Warren Buffet is now being circulated around the country. Mr. Buffet, most interestingly, did not add any recommendations to make the presidency more responsive to the people and Congress as well as the Federal Constitution, and therefore the Courts to protect us from active Marxists such as president Obama who may be dedicated to compromise American culture and influence both home and abroad.
I would never sign any such recommendations during our Obamarule era, although I certainly agree with all of the implied complaints against these lulus Congressmen and women who find Congress’ comforts delicious for their lifetime, unless there were a harness around Marxist presidents such as Barack Hussein Obama who seem to ignore the Constitution when in the mood. Members of Congress should not receive benefits unequal or unavailable to the general population. Let’s start with those and see what we can get, however.
Forty years of Barney Frank running a committee in the House is enough to derail anyone’s confidence in representative government. Read the following reforms sent by Bruce Taber:
“In three days, most people in The United States of America will have the message. This is one idea that really should be passed around.
_*Congressional Reform Act of 2011*_
1. No Tenure / No Pension.
A Congressman/woman collects a salary while in office and receives no pay when they’re out of office.
2. Congress (past, present & future) participates in Social Security.
All funds in the Congressional retirement fund move to the Social Security system immediately. All future funds flow into the Social Security system, and Congress participates with the
American people. It may not be used for any other purpose.
3. Congress can purchase their own retirement plan, just as all Americans do.
4. Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay raise. Congressional pay will rise by the lower of CPI or 3%.
5. Congress loses their current health care system and participates in the same health care system as the American people.
6. Congress must equally abide by all laws they impose on the American people.
7. All contracts with past and present Congressmen/women are void effective 1/1/12. The American people did not make this contract with Congressmen/women.
Congressmen/women made all these contracts for themselves. Serving in Congress is an honor, not a career. The Founding Fathers envisioned citizen legislators, so ours should serve their
term(s), then go home and back to work.
If each person contacts a minimum of twenty people then it will only take three days for most people (in the U.S. ) to receive the message. Don’t you think it’s time?
THIS IS HOW YOU FIX CONGRESS!
If you agree with the above, pass it on. If not, just delete.
You are one of my 20+ – Please keep it going, and thanks.”